Please help us spread the word about the powerful impact of Talking Service! Email us news of your upcoming events, recaps of past events, photos and videos of your discussions, and testimonials that speak to the rewards of participating in a Talking Service discussion. We’d love to hear from you!
Minnesota Humanities Center’s Veterans’ Voices program and Standing Down
Standing Down book launch and author panel at the Pritzker Military Museum & Library in Chicago, December 4, 2013
Panel discussion of the Gettysburg Address at the Pritzker Military Museum & Library in Chicago, May 2013
Talking Service is for you if. . .
- You’re a veteran.
- You’re a family member of a veteran.
- You’re a caretaker of a veteran.
- You’re in active or reserve duty.
- You’re a college instructor.
- You’re a concerned civilian.