Junior Great Books® Digital Classroom for grades K–8 brings Junior Great Books high-quality fiction and nonfiction programs to your students, wherever and however you are meeting with them! This easy-to-use platform:
- Streamlines the learning process, as students read texts and complete interpretive activities in the same online space
- Includes audio recordings of texts, where applicable, which students can activate at any time during a session
- Aligns each activity to commonly used standards, with new standards being added regularly
- Retains page references to our print materials so you and your students can work with books or online
- Simplifies evaluating and grading students’ work
- Makes it easy to track individual and class time spent on assignments
Junior Great Books Digital Classroom supports student learning and engagement while offering classroom management tools and analytics. It’s now easier than ever to create a virtual classroom setting for teachers and students!
Works with Your Technology
Junior Great Books Digital Classroom integrates with many popular online learning platforms and education data providers, including:
- Google Classroom
- Microsoft Teams
Don’t see your platform on this list? Please let us know which system you use, and we will work with you to find the best fit.