Free Educational Resources
As a nonprofit educational organization, we are committed to continuing to help educators and parents keep their students engaged and learning.
NEW Junior Great Books Series 6, 7, and 8!
Inside this booklet, you will find:
- The features and benefits of Junior Great Books Series 6–8
- A look inside the teacher materials, student materials, and online resources
- The unit overview and full text for “Friends of the Hide” from Series 7
- The unit overview and full text for “At work with my father” from Series 6
- Information about our digital platform, Great Books Plus
- A preorder form for Junior Great Books Series 6–8 materials
More Free Resources
Free Lesson Plans include activities that support critical thinking, reading comprehension, and writing:
K–12 Open Educational Resources offer selections paired with thought-provoking discussion questions to engage your students.
Are you interested in having your student join an online discussion led by one of our expert Great Books trainers? Complete this quick questionnaire to help us plan upcoming student discussions.
Check back frequently, as we’ll continue to add additional resources. Please share these resources with family, friends, colleagues, and your social network.
The mission of the Great Books Foundation is to advance the critical, reflective thinking and social and civic engagement of readers of all ages through Shared Inquiry™ discussion of works and ideas of enduring value.