Available February 2017
- Twelve interactive read-aloud units in each series
- (9 stories, 3 poems)
- Contemporary and classic literature that invites close reading, questioning, and discussion
- Orientation units introducing key Shared Inquiry concepts: listening, wondering, and sharing.
- Student books with full-color illustrations and activity pages
- Choral reading, movement, dramatic play, and drawing and writing activities for exploration of a text through a variety
- of modalities
- High-level questions and text-specific prompts that encourage critical thinking
- Target word activities to develop vocabulary for each text
- Assessment tools, including rubrics and reflection forms
- Outstanding age-appropriate stories and poems support interpretive reading and discussion
- Full-color illustrations, guidelines for discussion, and activity pages encourage students to record their thinking through drawing, dictation, and writing
- Everything needed to conduct each unit: step-by-step instructions with helpful tips, differentiation options, vocabulary activities, and student book pages
- MP3 files of the selections, assessment tools, family engagement letters, related reading recommendations, and more!
Download the New Series K–1 Sneak Preview today!
Preorder by 12/31/16 and save 10%. Call 800.222.5870 to order.