The NEW Junior Great Books Virtual Academy strengthens skills in:
Speaking and Listening
What Students, Parents, and Educators Have to Say
Online Student Discussions
Using the Junior Great Books curriculum, the Junior Great Books Virtual Academy combines works of art, short films, and interactive reading activities with student-centered online discussions to help students develop ideas, use and explain evidence, and respond constructively to their peers.
- Format: Four- and eight-week sessions where students meet for 60 minutes once or twice a week
- Price: $149–$329
August Virtual Academy Sessions Now Enrolling!
Join us for these fun new themes:
- Grades 2–3 — Folktales
- Grades 4–5 — Magical Choices
- Grades 6–8 — What Motivates Us?
Our focus will be on thinking critically and listening closely to each other while having fun. Sessions begin August 10.
And ICYMI, we are offering themes for grades 2–8 from our June sessions.
- Fall Virtual Academy Sessions
- Year-round Virtual Academy Sessions